Try this Baked Salmon in Foil with Asparagus and Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce recipe, or contribute your own.
2 salmon fillets
2 tablespoons vegetable broth or chicken broth
1 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice ; or to taste
1 tablespoon of your favorite hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
4 teaspoons minced garlic (4 cloves)
Salt and fresh ground black pepper ; to taste
3-4 tablespoons butter diced into small cubes (or ghee)
2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley or cilantro
1 lb (450g) medium-thick asparagus ; woody ends trimmed
1. To prepare the oven-baked salmon in foil packs: Preheat your oven to 425ºF (220ºC). Cut 2 sheets of 14 by 12-inch (35 x 30 cm) heavy-duty aluminum foil then lay each piece separately on the countertop. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce: broth, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
Fresh Summer Eat The Rainbow Bowls
Chipotle Lime Shrimp Bowls
Chipotle’s Chicken Burrito Bowl with Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
2. Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and divide salmon onto the aluminum foil near the center then place trimmed asparagus to one side of the salmon, following the long direction of the foil.
3. You can adjust salmon fillets seasoning with more salt and pepper, then sprinkle garlic on top. Drizzle the garlic butter sauce generously over the salmon fillets and asparagus.
4. Divide butter pieces evenly among the foil packets, layering them over the salmon fillet and asparagus.
5. Wrap salmon foil packets in and crimp edges together then wrap ends up. Don’t wrap too tight – keep a little extra space inside for heat to circulate.
6. Transfer the salmon foil packs to a baking sheet and bake salmon in the oven, sealed side upward until salmon has cooked through, about 9 – 12 minutes.
7. Carefully unwrap the baked salmon in foil packets then drizzle with more lemon juice and garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro and a slice of lemon.